Realistically speaking, the only advantage is because you want to move to a new location, and you don’t have sufficient funds to keep your current property and buy a new house in the area where you want to move.
Some sites will advertise another advantage as upgrading to a better new property. At our company, we believe holding real estate is the best way to build generational wealth. Some may think they have to sell as everyone ages because they want to downsize to something more comfortable and age-appropriate. We agree that comfort is essential, leading us to believe building equity and collecting passive rental income is a more keen aging solution.
Did you know 93% of all home searches begin online but is that truly the value you need to pay 6% commission?
Let’s find out! But first, remember Real Estate is a Full-Time Profession that employs 184,000 active agents and 101,000 active brokers in California alone. There are about 90,000 in Arizona.
1. Collect all the data you have on the property you are looking to sell. Data? What Data? Scratch that! Take two!
Figure out which data to collect on the property you want to sell! We included a checklist for DIY convenience.
2. Prepare the property to sell for top dollar!
3. Gather local market data and do a property CMA (comparative market analysis). Make sure you have the tools and memberships to do this part; they are costly!
4. Conduct cost-effective repairs for top dollar earnings! For a low, low price, we can sell you a cheat sheet to save you time on this step! DIY buy cheat sheet
5. Gather documents and knowledge on completing forms while shielding yourself from a lawsuit! Maybe consider an E&O Policy too!
6. Take some professional quality photos with a camera not to lose resolution. DIY Order Pro Photos
7. Start Marketing your property by creating accounts on over 125 websites to get maximum exposure and quit your day job to screen buyers, answer their questions, and show the property right away to all the interested prospects! This step requires money; it’s not free.
8. Hide all of your valuable personal belongings during all showings if you forgot to prescreen the kleptomaniacs!
9. Find a good relationship with an Escrow company that will prioritize your single property sale.
10. Find a good relationship with a lender who will get your buyer to closing the fastest.
11. Negotiate mutually beneficial terms after providing all state and federally required disclosures.
12. Write a contract and adhere to the 42 actions critical date list.
13. Present the contract to every party involved in your transaction.
14. Provide SPDS to the buyer.
15. Provide Property Insurance Claims History
16. Notify HOA, if applicable, for transfer documentation and fee sheet.
17. Provide HOA Bylaws, CCRs, and disclosures to the buyer
18. Allow the buyer to order inspections and let the inspector into the property.
19. Renegotiate the contract, add necessary addendums and clauses.
20. Order and Review Title Policy
21. Get the property appraised.
22. Renegotiate the contract or cancel the contract and start over again with someone new.
23. Conduct a Pre- Closing buyer walkthrough before closing.
24. Buy DIY Bundle
25. Connect with our professional team to help you!